If you would like to find out more about us on a weekly bases, just stop by on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Page, or just send us a message ;) We'd love to hear from you.
1. The price is low.
2. Easy maintenance and low price of accessories.
1. Low efficiency and high labor intensity are not suitable for large-scale operations.
2. The liquid medicine may run, leak, leak, and drip, and the body of the operator is likely to be wetted by the liquid medicine, which is easy to be poisoned and not environmentally friendly.
3. The high maintenance rate is too troublesome.
Second, high-pressure automatic sprayer:
1. High efficiency (up to 3 to 4 times that of ordinary hand sprayers), low labor intensity, and continuous operation.
2. Few wearing parts have the lowest maintenance rate and basically no use cost.
3. The atomization reaches or exceeds the electric sprayer, and the direct spray range reaches 7 to 11 meters.
1. The sprayer needs to take about two minutes to press the syrup into the sprayer before it can be sprayed.
2. The method of use is different from other sprayers, and you must read the instructions to use them well.
Third, electric sprayer:
1. High efficiency (up to 3 to 4 times that of ordinary hand sprayers), low labor intensity, and easy to use.
Fourth, motorized sprayer
1. High working efficiency and good spray effect.
2. Heavy weight, high noise, large pollution, high temperature of the machine, and poor operating environment of the machine hand.
3. Professional maintenance is required.