Agricultural classification of agricultural sprayers
Several mainstream varieties of agricultural knapsack sprayers are widely used for reference by farmers and friends when purchasing.
1. Ordinary hand sprayer: low price. Easy maintenance and low price of accessories.
2. High-pressure automatic sprayer: high efficiency, low labor intensity, and continuous operation. Less wearing parts, lower maintenance rate, basically no cost of use. The atomization reaches or exceeds the electric sprayer, and the direct spray range reaches 7 to 11 meters.
3. Electric sprayer: high efficiency (up to 3 to 4 times that of ordinary hand sprayer), low labor intensity and easy to use. Impressive and easy to sell.
4. Motorized sprayer: high working efficiency and good spraying effect.
Common faults and troubleshooting methods of agricultural sprayers
1. Insufficient spray pressure and poor atomization: if the water inlet ball valve is put up by dirt, the water inlet valve can be removed and the dirt can be removed with a cloth; if the leather bowl is damaged, the leather bowl can be replaced; If the sealing ring is installed, or the air leaks due to the damage of the sealing ring, the sealing ring can be installed or replaced.
2. The spray cannot be fogged: if the inclined hole of the nozzle body is blocked by dirt, the inclined hole can be passed; if the nozzle hole is blocked, the nozzle hole can be disassembled and cleaned, but hard objects such as iron wire or copper needle cannot be used to poke the nozzle hole to prevent The holes are enlarged, which makes the spray quality worse; if the filter screen in the casing is blocked or the water valve ball is put up, the filter screen and the dirt on the ball should be cleaned.
3. The switch leaks or cannot be screwed: if the switch cap is not tightened, the switch cap should be tightened; if the washer on the switch core is worn, the washer should be replaced; the switch cannot be screwed because it has been placed for a long time or has been used for a long time , the switch core is adhered due to the corrosion of the chemical, and the parts should be removed and cleaned in kerosene or diesel; when it is difficult to remove, it can be soaked in kerosene for a period of time, and then disassembled to remove, do not hit with hard objects .
4. Water leakage at each connection part: if the joint is loose, the nut should be tightened; if the washer is not leveled or damaged, the washer should be leveled, or the washer should be replaced; if the washer shrinks and hardens, it can be soaked in animal oil reuse.