The self-propelled agricultural sprayer
does not need manual operation, as long as the time is set, it can automatically walk and spray. In terms of selection, you should pay attention to the purchase problem and avoid choosing low-quality agricultural sprayers. So, how to choose a self-propelled agricultural sprayer?
1. Understand the damage characteristics of Cordyceps and the application methods and requirements of the control object. For example, the occurrence or damage of insects on plants, the dosage form, physical properties and dosage of the pesticide, the spraying operation method, and whether the spray is constant, low or ultra-low, etc., in order to choose the type of plant protection machinery.
2. Understand the natural field conditions of the control object and the adaptability of the selected plant protection machinery to it. For example, the leveling and planning of the field, whether it is a plain or a hill, dry farming or paddy field, the size of fruit trees, the spacing between rows and the gap between trees, consider the adaptability of the selected equipment for field operation and operation, and the passing performance between fruit trees .
3. Understand the cultivation and growth of crops. For example, the plant height and density of the crop, whether the spraying is in the seedling stage, or in the middle or late stage, the position and density of the pesticide coverage, the height and size of the canopy of the fruit tree, and whether the performance of the spraying components of the selected plant protection machinery can meet the control requirements.
4. If the purchased spraying machine is to be used for spraying herbicides, it is necessary to purchase relevant accessories suitable for spraying herbicides, such as slit nozzles, anti-drip valves, fog collecting hoods, etc.
5. Understand the safety of the selected plant protection machinery in operation. For example, whether there is water leakage, leakage of medicine, pollution to operators, and whether there will be phytotoxicity to crops.
6. According to the business model and scale, as well as economic conditions such as household contracting or collective management, the size of the control area and the required productivity, the purchasing power and the ability to bear the operating costs of the equipment, determine the production capacity of the purchased equipment, human machinery or power The size of machinery and medicine.
7. Quality inspection. Whether the product has passed the inspection of the product quality inspection department and is qualified. Whether the product has obtained a promotion license or production license, and understand its validity period.
8. Brand awareness. Whether the reputation of the product and the manufacturer is good, whether the product quality is stable, and whether the after-sales service is perfect.
9. Investigation and research. Go to the operation unit with the same production conditions to understand the usage of the medicine equipment you plan to buy for reference.
10. After selecting the model, check whether the packaging is in good condition according to the packing list when purchasing, and whether the random technical documents and accessories are complete.